- The car park is private land for the use of Hall users only.
- Hall users include: hirers, those attending classes or events, and those paying for parking spaces.
- Football and cricket teams can use the Hall car park unless there is an event taking place in the Hall itself, at which times they should park on the grass verge opposite the Hall on Petworth Road.
- Occasional use of the car park by community members is permitted in the spirit of the stated purpose of the Chichester Hall (for example, by those using the recreation ground).
- Regular spaces in the car park are available for an annual fee by agreement with the Chichester Hall Committee. A laminated pass (one per vehicle) will be given to fee-payers
- One visitor’s pass will also be provided to car park fee-payers, for occasional use only.
- Cars should not be left in the car park overnight (with the exception of Hall hirers on the day of hire, and those paying for regular spaces).
These guidelines are intended to ensure common understanding of the car park for both the Committee and regular Hall users, but will also be provided on request to other users of the Hall.
For any queries about the Hall car park, contact 07956 617695 (9.30am to 7.30pm).